shoutout to all the asexuals who stand strong in their sexuality even though the media tells us everyday that sex is one of the most important aspects of being human
i literally always favor threesomes/polyamory over love triangles
You know when you need to practice speaking a language but you don’t want to speak it in front of native speakers because you’re worried they will judge you for your poor grammar skills and limited vocabulary
reasons that les amis have all, at various points in time, shown up to meetings wearing sparkly fairy wings and a fluffy pink crown:
- bahorel needs no reason. why are you acting like he needs a reason. can’t a grown man wear sparkly fairy wings and a fluffy pink crown every once in a while without getting all these goddamn questions?
- feuilly was visiting at a local childrens’ shelter and never got around to taking them off
- enjolras lost a bet to courfeyrac, and he has to wear them all day including to all his lectures and the dining hall and to a meeting with his adviser
- combeferre and courfeyrac both show up wearing them because they had been hanging out with courf’s little sisters, and somehow they both ended the day in sparkly fairy wings, fluffy pink crowns, and holding bright pink build-a-bear rabbits
- jehan, like bahorel, needs no reason. but if asked, he’ll stare off at a point in the distance, and say quietly “ridiculous standards of what is considered ‘masculine’ and ‘feminine’.”
- grantaire apparently has a job where he teaches art to preschoolers once a week. enough said.
- joly and bossuet are laughing too hard to actually tell anyone the story